Yes, we can definitely help you out with that. But prior to that, you would need to discuss a few points with us regarding your 3D printing project. Some of them would be,
- a) the end-use application of the 3D printed parts;
- b) any special mechanical or chemical properties of the printed parts that you would be looking at ( for eg, water-proof, chemically resistant, flexibility, high-temperature resistant, transparency, castability, high strength, etc.);
- c) any fine geometric details expected to be printed;
- d) the overall size and quantity of the parts
- e) for how long would you expect to use the printed parts;
- f) the budget of your 3D printing project.
You may also visit this page
to learn more about the most suitable 3D printing technology for your project.
To get a quotation for your parts quickly, you may upload your cad files / 3D models
on our website or you may email us the files with all the required information at email@example.com